Wednesday 15 January 2014

Long lost crush

At work today, during which my desk was covered with piles of paper work consisting of receipts, I got the sudden urge to lift my head and turn to face the window. As I was staring out the window, I seen a tall black shadow approach the window to make eye contact with me. I think I took the loudest breath out of fear and squealed. After my vision became clear, I seen that it was my high school crush. I shouldn't call it hight school crush cause I still have a crush on him till this day, six years later *sign*. He walked into the building through the doors. Now my desk faces the wall, so he's walking behind me. I dropped the boxes of receipts from my lap and stood along the door as if I was his wife waiting for him to come home for hours. I waved at him as he walked by with shock on my face because he hasn't changed physically in over six years. Still the sexy muthafucker I liked. He waved back and gave me a side smile or a smirk, couldn't tell which one it was but i'll take it gladly. Let me say that during high school, we would hold conversations like normal human being and  he was even in one my classes. It wasn't just me crushing on him while I watched and lurked around the hallways noting how beautiful his face and afro looked. And how well he wore a white t-shirt. No matter what day you seen him, he was always wearing a white t-shirt. Winter through summer. Anyways, he walked off and took the stairs to the 2nd floor. I talked to my coworker to find out what was located on the 2nd floor. Turns out he could've gone inside an eye doctors, rehab facility, or a computer class. Whatever it was, I was determined to find him. I ran inside the washroom, fixed my hijab and replied my lipstick. Now I was pacing through the washroom for about fifteen minutes thinking how I was going to start a conversation with this fine specimen of humanity. About twenty minutes of pacing, I got tired and decided to head back to work. While at work, I did in fact roll my chair near the hallway so I could get a clear shot of him walking out. There was absolutely no way he could by pass me now. He never came out. Three hours of me working and keeping an eye open, he didn't come out.  I guess he did by pass me this time again! I'm deeply sadden by this. But no worries, now that I know his existence lingers around this building, I will have to store my wedding dress in my office incase he asks to marry me any of these days which I will gladly scream yes.

Sorry for not posting anything for the past two days. Been working and surviving on no sleep. Hope to have something interesting happen to me tom so I could write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment