Thursday 9 January 2014

Finding love at 23

My journey to finding LOVE at 23.

This task seems nearly impossible to start seeing that I work every other day of my life. On the days that I am not working, I'm at home catching up on some good old television, or sleeping in.

Why start now? I honestly to god don't know. Maybe because I made the pass 22 years of my life a BIG JOKE. Literally, I would wake up. Sit on my bed, laugh. Go to school, laugh. Go out and laugh some more. I didn't care for guys. They just didn't interest me. Nothing they did really caught my attention. The guys I had planned to date in my head were all celebrities, and were much older than I was.  Some George Clooney, and Tom Hiddleston kinda of fellas. It could also be that my best friend just got married. Let me makes this clear now, my friend is much more mature than I am. She a straight A type kind of gal. She has her whole life planned out, where as I'm a 'go with the flow' type of gal. She met her husband in middle school, and the way he describes it is 'it was love at first sight' for two 12 year old's *rolling my eyes*. But I'm happy for them. More sad that he took my everyday partner away from me. I've slowly moved from being number one in her life to being a weeping number two.

Back to me anyways. I've dated guys. my first ever boyfriend was at the age of 17. Now being 17, I thought I knew everything there was in life. No one could tell me other wise. I was a stubborn, annoying 17 year old. Gosh I was truly horrible. At 17, I got my first job at the airport, and was taking night school classes to make up for the lack of day classes required at my school to graduate. I was skipping classes, attending other schools event during school hours. Just being a rowdy teenager. My boyfriend at the time was a year older than me. Smart, good looking, and over all sweet as a button. Long story short, we  dated for two months and it was over. The reason being,  I never made time for him. *rolling eyes again* I haven't seen him in over a week and I guess you can say that in over a WEEK we grew apart *laughing hysterically*. One thing I do remember when I was with him was telling him how this girl who I wasn't a fan of, had a crush on him, and after we had broken up, what do I see on Facebook?  That he was dating the girl I mentioned had a crush on him. *BOO you whore* Anyways, moral of the story, don't tell the guy you're in a relationship with that another female has a crush on him.

I start my new job as an accountant on Monday, and I'm quiet excited. Hopefully with this job opportunity, I meet a man who is,wait before I jump into that, let me just put my preference of my ideal man out there. I would Like a man who is FUNNY, and I take a man that can make me laugh to be serious, you won my heart already. 6' foot or taller, I like to break my neck when I'm looking at you. I'm not one for race, I'll date any race out there. It would be a plus if they could be British. Love me an English accent.

With that being said. let this first post find you at ease and with great happiness. I look forward to writing as much as I can. Hopefully I will 'Put' myself out there, whatever that means. I literally have to make plans everyday now to meet these criteria. Hopefully all goes well as you follow me on this amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment